We Are Accepting Your Items on Consignment Again!
How to Consign During Our Temporary Closure
We know with the extra time at home, our consignors are taking the time to purge their closets and many have reached out to us on how to get those items to us for consignment. Here are the guidelines in which we will be able to accept consignments during our temporary closure.
The governor announced April 6, 2020 that non-essential businesses are allowed to offer curbside service and process online orders. We have limited staff at the store due to the stay-at-home order and are taking extra precautions to foster a safe work environment for ourselves and for you! We ask that you do not make a special trip out of your house to bring in consignments. Rather, when you have to visit the grocery store or pharmacy, plan it around these available drop off times and do everything in one trip.
- Drop-offs of all quantities will be accepted by appointment only.
- Contact the store via email (email@example.com) or phone (317-253-2533) in order to make an appointment to drop off your clothing. Appointments will be made on weekdays 9am-3pm.
- Items must be clean, folded neatly, and placed in a PLASTIC TUB with a lid (no exceptions).
- When you schedule your appointment, we will email you a drop-off contract. You MUST print this contract, fill it out, and sign it.
- Place a drop-off contract in EVERY tub you’re dropping off.
- Pull up to the entrance of our store at your scheduled drop off time, and leave tubs in front of the door (make sure we see you). We will wipe down the tubs and bring them inside the store for processing after 48 hours. If there's someone else dropping off at the same time, wait in your car for them to finish.
- For tips on how to clean out your closet, click here.
- For the safety of you and our staff, consignors will not be allowed in the store. We will not be handling cash or doing payouts during drop-off times. We will still be mailing checks monthly for account balances of $50 or more.
What We’re Accepting:
- Spring, summer, and year-round men’s clothing, shoes, hats, jewelry, and accessories.
- Designer shoes and accessories.
- Linen shirts, jackets, and pants.
- Athletic wear.
What We’re Not Accepting:
Sweaters, coats, flannel shirts, and other winter items.
- During our closure, we will be posting inventory on multiple online platforms, namely our website. www.NewmanCo.shop
- All items will expire 90 days from the date of reopening. **Any summer items will end Sept. 15 regardless of reopening date. (Dates subject to change.)
- You will be able to view all your items on your online ConsignorAccess portal.
- Please hold your fall & winter clothing. We will let you know when we start accepting those on consignment.
Thank you for your support of our locally owned small business during this uncertain time.