How To Consign - Temporary Changes
As we start to reopen our store we are going to continue to accept consignment drop-offs by appointment only, regardless of quantity.
- Drop-offs of all quantities will be accepted by appointment only.
- Contact the store via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (317-253-2533) in order to make an appointment to drop off your clothing. Appointments will be made on weekdays 9am-3pm.
- Items must be clean, folded neatly, and placed in a PLASTIC TUB with a lid (no exceptions).
- When you schedule your appointment, we will email you a drop-off contract. You MUST print this contract, fill it out, and sign it.
- Place a drop-off contract in EVERY tub you’re dropping off.
- Pull up to the entrance of our store at your scheduled drop off time, and leave tubs in front of the door (make sure we see you). We will wipe down the tubs and bring them inside the store for processing after 48 hours. If there's someone else dropping off at the same time, wait in your car for them to finish.
- For tips on how to clean out your closet, CLICK HERE.
- For the safety of you and our staff, consignors will not be allowed in the store. We will not be handling cash or doing payouts during drop-off times. We will still be mailing checks monthly for account balances of $50 or more.
How It Works:
- Items are placed on a 90 day consignment contract.
- Consignors will receive a percentage of the selling price, based on what we price the item at.
- 40% - Items priced less than $100.
- 50% - Items priced between $100 - $500.
- 60% - Items priced over $500.
What We Accept:
- Like-new, current, seasonal clothing items.
- Name brand to designer labels.
- Shoes, jewelry, ties, hats, bags and other accessories.
- Business to casual, formal attire & active wear.
- Men's motorcycle gear and accessories.
Checking Your Account:
- Consignors may check the status of their items, the details of their account, and their account balance here: CHECK ACCOUNT.
- If you forget your login, or don't have one, contact us and we will issue you new login credentials.