How To Consign
How It Works
- All items are sold on consignment, you get paid once the items sell.
- Contracts last 90 days, and items must be left in store for the full 90-day consignment period.
- Quantities of less than 30 items may dropped off at any time during drop-off hours.
- If you have more than 30 items, please call the store to make an appointment.
- Seasonal items may be subject to shorter consignment times.
- Clothing must be brought in on hangers. We do not accept items in trash bags, laundry baskets, and tubs. Shoes and accessories may be brought in laundry baskets or tubs.
- We ask that are items are in excellent condition, current style, and from a smoke free home.
- For items priced under $100, the consignor receives 40% of the selling price.
- For items priced $100 - $500, the consignor receives 50% of the selling price.
- For items priced over $500, the consignor receives 60% of the selling price.
- Newman & Co. is excited to now offer Simple Pay, an on online ACH Payment that deposits directly into your bank account. You, the consignor, enter your bank account information into your secure, online account portal. We do NOT have any access to your bank account. You may pick up your money via cash at the store or ACH Payment sent monthly. ACH Fee is $2.50 per transaction. Benefits of Simple Pay:
- No lost checks
- Quicker access to your funds
- More secure payments
- More sustainable process-no paper waste
- More efficient
- Click Here for easy step-by-step setup instructions
We must have your email address on file for you to have online access to your account. We will then send you an email to set up a secure account.
What We Accept
- Like-new, current style, seasonal, name brand & designer clothing.
- Shoes, jewelry, ties, hats, bags & other accessories.
- Business to casual, formal attire & active wear.
- Men's motorcycle gear and accessories.
- We accept items seasonally. Our seasons begin on the following dates:
- Spring: March 1st (Short sleeve shirts, linen, spring colors, lightweight suits and sportcoats.)
- Summer: April 15th (Shorts, tank tops, swimsuits, and sandals)
- Fall: September 1st (Sweaters, flannels, jackets, corduroy, and dress boots.)
- Winter: October 15th (Coats, scarves, winter hats, and snow boots.)
- Year-Round Items: Suits, sportcoats, ls dress shirts, ls casual shirts, pants, jeans, athletic wear, t-shirts, sweatshirts, shoes, sneakers, jewelry, and accessories.
- Brands We Don't Accept:
- Dockers, Haggar, Old Navy, American Eagle, Aeropostale, Hollister, George, Faded Glory, Apt. 9, US Polo Assn, Arrow, Merona, Van Heusen, Croft & Barrow, Sonoma, Members Mark, Kirkland, Amazon Brands.
- This is not a comprehensive list, other brands may be rejected.
- Home Decor
- May be brought in any time during drop-off hours.
- We're looking for cool, tasteful pieces.
- Artwork, lamps, rugs, decorative items, books, dish sets.
- Excellent condition.
- Large Furniture
- Current styles, modern, vintage, leather, wood, etc.
- Couches, beds, chairs, desks, dressers, tables.
Large Furniture Items
- All large furniture items will be pre-approved using a 'Furniture Approval Form' on our website, that way you don't have to lug them all the way to the store without knowing whether or not we'll take them!
- You'll be able to upload pictures, describe the items, and we'll pre-approve the items, give you a list price, and then give you a drop-off time.
- Click Here to submit your furniture for approval.
- Monday - Friday: 10:30am - 5:30pm
- Sunday: 12:30pm - 4:30pm
- *Drop-Offs Are Not Accepted on Saturdays